This is the brief of responsibilities for Task Groups (sub-Committees) in their role of assisting the National Executive to run to activities of the Association more efficiently and effectively.
It is very likely to be added to or modified especially in the initial months of operation.
ICTSA Task Groups for each Discipline:
– The role of a Task Group is to assist the National Executive in running the activities of the Association.
– A Task Group is set up and its members are approved by the National Executive (NE).
– The Chair of the Task Group must be one of the eleven elected members of the National Executive.
– A Task Group is made up of between 3 and 7 members.
– Task Groups report to the National Executive and refer major recommendations to the NE for approval
- A Task Group is responsible for
. Organising and Creating the Calendar of shoots for the Discipline
. Approving changes to the Calendar during the year
. Co-ordinating the Calendar with other Discipline Task Groups
. Setting out the Team Selection Criteria for the various International Competitions
. Selection of Team Managers for approval by the NE
. Statistics / Leader-boards
. Course / Target Setting Standards
. Inspection of Grounds and recommending grounds to the NE for Approval.
. Managing Issues / Conflicts pertaining to the discipline
. Members Queries
ICTSA DTL & ABT Task Group:
Mick Murphy (Team Leader)
ICTSA OT & OSK Task Group:
Barry Lynch (Team Leader)
ICTSA Sporting & FITASC Task Group:
Peter Hanifin (Team Leader)
ICTSA NSK Task Group:
Mark Craven (Team Leader)
Leinster League Task Group (Sub-Committee):
Dick Conroy (Team Leader)
John Lee (Stats)
plus 1 rep from each Club/Team
It is hoped that very soon an ICTSA email address for each discipline will be allocated and published.
In the meantime, if you have any queries or input for a Task Group email it to email@example.com stating the discipline in question and it will be forwarded on.
On behalf of all the membership, we sincerely thank the people above who have volunteered their time, skills and efforts to support the Association and its members, and we wish them well.